All over, the Garmin Striker 4 is a really impressive little fish finder. For the pleasure and usage, it is available in three distinct sizes which range from small to large, and that means you're able to choose the size you want based on the space you have along with your screen size preference. It provides most the details you need on a screen that is colorful, vibrant and coordinated you have access to all your key information and statistics. The buttons and controls with this version ensure it is really simple to use and navigate.
Garmin Striker 4 Portable Kit
We really enjoy particular fishfinder comes with a portable carrying case together with a integrated swivel mount so that you can readily transfer and place your Fish Finder anywhere you would like. The chirp sonar offers detail of the borders of the fish around you, in addition to the terrain underneath the drinking water.
The GPS is convenient for navigation purposes and displaying your maps so that you don't ever become lost. Plus, this version has a built-in speedometer so you have a live perspective of just how fast your ship will be about.
Vivid Color Display
The thing you would like in a quality Fish Finder is a display. In addition, although you maybe astonished how many cheap and even wonderful fishfinders that there are available on the industry which has most the characteristics that you need have the display that's difficult to read.
Thankfully, those difficulties are remedied by the Garmin Striker 4. This fish finder has a vivid, glowing display that is truly simple to learn. Whether it really is in the middle of your afternoon, at morning before sunrise or after sundown, you are going to have a clear view of all of the information you require, on your own FishFinder screen that is streamlined. We also enjoy that specific Fish Finder has an integral interface below the screen, that makes it effortless to browse and use your FishFinder. Navigate and the Garmin Striker 4 is still exceedingly easy to control, although A few fishfinder models have advanced controls that make it tough to uncover the info that you require.
GPS and Way-point Map
When you are particularly if you're currently researching fishing areas having the opinion of this map is essential. With areas that you're familiar with, you may be able to get with no fish finder, nevertheless, you are overlooking on making your fishing experience enjoyable and more productive. You especially need GPS for areas and new fishing territories and an accurate map that you're unfamiliar with.
The Garmin Striker 4 comes. You may have an exact notion of where you stand and will have the ability to browse hundreds and tens of thousands of bodies of water effortlessly, without losing your strategy.
The chirp sonar that's built to this fish finder is next to none. You may have an detailed and accurate picture of this fish around you, and increased detail on the outlines and the advantages of your possible catch than ever. The sonar gives you a accurate and thorough view of those fish which can be around your ship, a ground beneath you. It works well in salt water or fresh.
Portable Carrying Case
We really appreciate that model comes with a carrying case so that you may take your fish finder. The last thing after you get it you want to happen to your FishFinder, is while you are fishing for this to get lost. Thankfully, this carrying case protects your unit and stores it all. This version comes with a swivel mount you can attach your FishFinder into your vessel, eliminating the stress of one fish finder going.
History and Memory
What any biker can appreciate about this version is it has a built-in memory. The most enthusiastic fisherman will have trouble remembering all of the favorite fishing spots. With the Garmin Striker 4 though, you wont have to. It has a memory and also sonar history to ensure that you are able to return and mark your GPS as well as your sonar with most one's favourite fishing areas. That way, you wont have to consider where you need to indicate your spot or were.
Things We Liked
- This fishfinder includes a beautiful, vibrant and colorful screen that is easy to use and operate. Based on what version you get, the screen might arrive in 3.5 inches, five inches, approximately seven inches.
- This unit is remarkably easy to use and navigate as well as has an integrated keypad you can use to fully manage your FishFinder.
- This particular fish finder comes with a integrated high sensitivity GPS therefore that you always have your own bearings. It offers a speedometer so that you understand how fast your ship it going.
- The chirp sonar that's created into this version offers the highest detail and closest location advice possible and supplies a broader range of advice for the anger. The sonar provides for a sweep of chirp frequencies which gives your fish finder crisper details as soon as it has to do with location and the shape of bass that you are on.
- The way point map that's created into this fish finder lets you readily and accurately arrive at where you will need to go. The map also provides you the power to see and indicate locations while enhancing your capacity to navigate.
- This unit also offers a built-in flasher, offers one of the traditional sonar view. This feature can be applied for fishing and vacations.
- This unit includes a chirp transducer with transom and a engine mounting kit which allows you to easily mount your fish finder.
- This exceptional FishFinder even provides you the capacity to talk about waypoints and routes with other Garmin Striker models in order that you can easily communicate your favorite places to your own fishing buddies.
- This model lets you re wind on your sonar so that you may revisit your favorite waypoints
- This fishfinder comes with a tilt and swivel mount which provides you with the means to safely, easily and securely mount your fish finder to your container
- all the data you want out of that fish-finder is conveniently organized and placed in your screen.
Things We Didn't Enjoy
- The bracket that comes with this version isn't that great
- The suction cup onto the bracket does not work nicely, so you may have to buy a distinct bracket
Q: Just how long does the battery last on a complete charge?
A: 2 to 3 weeks of continuous use.
Q: What's the mobile kit?
A: The carrying bag, mobile battery charger, a stand to mount the unit on, and a transducer that is installed on a suction cup stand.
This is just a fish finder with a lot to offer. Even the GPS and sonar technology that's made to this model is great for fishing in all types of locations and oceans. We really like that it gives you the capability to track each one your favourite way points and locations. The monitor is easy to read and the controls are easy to use.